Healthy eating for the office
How to eat for better health, even when you’re at work.
- 60 min workshop.
- Highly interactive.
- Group work and work in pairs.
- (Optional) Post course e-prompts and coaching to help integrate learning into day-to-day behaviours.
- Max recommended group size 30.
The abridged version of this seminar can be hosted as a lunchtime talk.
- Why what you eat really does affect your health.
- What is a well balanced diet?
- What is in food?
- Exploring ways to a healthier diet.
What participants can do as a result
- Have a clearer understanding of the connection between diet and health.
- Identify the ten health promoting tips for health in the office.
- Understand how to reduce their cravings for sweets and sweet foods.
- Be able to select the right types of foods to increase health.
- Establish new healthier ideas about what to eat during the day at work.
Interested in improving employee health?
If you are part of an organisation who want host health and well-being workshops or seminars, then contact us for a no commitment consultation.
Nutrition Workshops & Seminars
Here are a selection of our off the shelf programmes we currently offer. Please click on each title for an overview.