Balancing stress naturally
Learn how to balance stress naturally.
- 60 min workshop.
- Highly interactive.
- Group work and work in pairs.
- (Optional) Post course e-prompts and coaching to help integrate learning into day-to-day behaviours.
- Max recommended group size 30.
The abridged version of this seminar can be hosted as a lunchtime talk.
- Why are we all so stressed?
- What is stress?
- Why diet affects your Stress levels.
- Exploring ways to reduce your stress levels.
What participants can do as a result
- Have a clearer understanding of why they may be so stressed.
- Identify the ten factors that affect stress levels.
- Understand how stimulants stress the body.
- Be able to select the right types of foods to reduce their stress levels.
- Establish new healthier ideas about what to eat during the day.
Interested in improving employee health?
If you are part of an organisation who want host health and wellbeing workshops or seminars, then contact us for a no commitment consultation.
Wellbeing Workshops & Seminars
We have a selection of our off the shelf programmes we currently offer contact us for more details.