Balancing stress naturally
Learn how to balance stress naturally.
- 60 min workshop.
- Highly interactive.
- Group work and work in pairs.
- (Optional) Post course e-prompts and coaching to help integrate learning into day-to-day behaviours.
- Max recommended group size 30.
The abridged version of this seminar can be hosted as a lunchtime talk.
- Why are we all so stressed?
- What is stress?
- Why diet affects your Stress levels.
- Exploring ways to reduce your stress levels.
What participants can do as a result
- Have a clearer understanding of why they may be so stressed.
- Identify the ten factors that affect stress levels.
- Understand how stimulants stress the body.
- Be able to select the right types of foods to reduce their stress levels.
- Establish new healthier ideas about what to eat during the day.
Interested in improving employee health?
If you are part of an organisation who want host health and well-being workshops or seminars, then contact us for a no commitment consultation.
Nutrition Workshops & Seminars
Here are a selection of our off the shelf programmes we currently offer. Please click on each title for an overview.